TV Problems

Let's say that I'm a little obsessed about TV. I never was obsessed about TV. My focus was reading, drawing, writing and getting outside. Well now it's reading, watching TV, blogging, and sleeping. I watch two shows which are the best TV shows in the world - Once Upon A Time and Dancing With The Stars. Let's talk about my TV problems.



Dancing With The Stars >
I'm only watching this season due to Bethany Mota! #TEAMINTERNET It's been a good season, super funny. Just one question, WHO IS THAT CAR GUY ON THE SHOW!? It's week 5 and somehow he remains. UGHHHHHHH! He is not a dancer, too tall, not flexible. His name is Michael; but I call him "car guy":). Anyhow, Bethany Mota is rocking it! I love all of her dances. She is SUPER good! Sadie, from Duck Dynasty, is great! Johnathon - HIS EYES ARE SOOOO CREEPY!  They grow bigger and bigger. Creepyyyy. This season is super good. Try watching this show!
Once Upon A Time>
Storybrooke is FROZEN over! Are you a “oncer”? I love this season so far. I want to know so much! But another ice queen? That is going to become weird. She not “working” with Mr. Gold and she knows Emma... how? Oh! Snow White’s baby is soooo cute! Also, anybody missing Little Red. She gone, zip. She was a good character. I miss her. Anywho, you have to watch Once Upon a Time, it's super good!

That is that!


x June x

P.S- Those photos above are NOT mine, please share with care

Share:

14 comments :

  1. Omg I want to start watching once upon a time! Everyone says it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super good! You have to watch it!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I miss Red...and Jefferson, but I've been missing him for a while - he's been gone for a while. :/ How do you like the new characters, Elsa and Anna?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jefferson is gone?! Agh! I like the new characters, Elsa is better than Anna. Just saying.

      Delete
  3. I really want to start watching Once upon a Time. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never watched either, but I have heard about Once Upon a Time a lot. Everyone says to either watch it or they're going to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try Once Upon A Time first. You have to watch it!

      Delete
  5. Ack, who doesn't obsess over TV occasionally? Never heard of those two shows, but I hear you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally another TVitis!! I eat, sleep, breathe, talk, blog, read, write and WATCH TV!!!

    Never watched these shows but oh well!

    - Lexie | What Lexie Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once is awesome and I don't know anybody who is watching dwts for any other reason that Bethany. She is amazing...

      Delete
    2. I love Bethany and OUAT! Same Same! Awesome.

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes